The Tree Company have a vacancy for a traditional Arborist position:
The job requires applicants to have skills and experience in tree work, tree climbing, chainsaw work, stump grinding, ornamental tree and shrub planting, soft landscaping, native woodland work, hedge cutting and wildflower meadow maintenance. The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated as well as the ability to work as a team member. This job would suit someone with both arboricultural and horticultural skills that is able to work on projects of varying size and nature in many different locations around West Cork. Who enjoys physical outdoor work in a team situation and is not averse to working in inclement weather.
1) An interest in arboriculture, horticulture and countryside management.
2) City and Guild NPTC certs CS 30, 31, 38, 39 and Lantra awards.
3) Must be over 25 years of age with a clean driving Licence.
4) Demonstrate knowledge of the arboricultural and horticultural industry.
5) Experience as an arborist climber.
1) The position is for a four day week from Tuesday to Friday.
2) Salary will be based on experience between 25K and 30K.
3) 16 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org